Thursday, November 21, 2013

Chain Link Furniture In Home Design

Hello, hello! It's officially the weekend, TGIT (thank God it's Thursday :-P) Let's talk about chain links a bit. They've been on my mind since my last trip to the states. I would have never thought to use them in home decor, but when I saw a chain link floor candle holder in person I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I'm not sure if I could make it work in my own home, but I am definitely admiring the idea and who knows maybe I can make it work without a forced look. 

Love at first sight...
Chain link floor candle holder part of a display at Nordstrom's, Topanga Mall

When I saw that display my first thought was, could that be used in a home? Why not? Well, unless you have little tikes who'll knock it over in a heartbeat, but aside from that it would be cute. So I scoped out the net for inspiration and came across this cute room. Talk about character. 


There was a variety of chain link pieces for the home online that I had to share with you all. I think I might have to make an inspiration board or two with some of these pieces. Check out what I found...


 Via
 Via

Small accent plate via

My favorite of all these is the rectangular coffee table, though the mirrors are just as tempting. What do you think? Ever thought of using chain link in your home? Think it's too risqué? Would love to know what your thoughts. Leave a comment below and thanks for stopping by!

-Debora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...