Monday, March 18, 2013

Bedding for Boys

Hey all!! I am swamped over here as I'm getting ready for a trip back home. YAY!! Sorry it's been a few days since I posted. As I was out gift shopping, I came across this awesomely cool bedding I thought would be perfect for a boys room. Did I mention I have three? I am constantly on the lookout for cool boy decor and I loved this bed set from Kas Australia at Mirdif City Center located in Dubai. I would probably mix it up with other colors, but it is really cool just as it is.
 So, I decided to do a super quick search on inspirational boy rooms and found the next three images from here. They are very boyish and I love them.



A quick boy room inspirational fix is just what I needed? Do you struggle with decorating your sons room? I have a ways to go with my kids' room, but I think I'm headed in the right direction. Thanks for stopping by!!

-Debora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...