Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Inspiration: Quirky Art

Paintings aside, I really love quirky art. Art that is silly, fun, sentimental and unique. This kind of art could be anything really, kids' drawings, antique buttons, simple sketches, finger prints, postcards (collected from travel or sent with a personal message). The list is endless. Here are some cute pieces of art I found around. 

How cute are those heart shaped tags? And the top left typography is really cute. The entire collage works well together.

Button art Source

More button art Source



Ribbon Art How cute would these look framed in a shadow box?

Take a pic of your baby and draw a scene around him/her. My favorite (o:

I have some of my own personal quirky art that I've made and I'll be sharing soon. Do you have any funky, cute, or unique art around your home? Thanks for stopping by. 


-Debora

1 comment:

  1. ndewidar@hotmail.comFebruary 20, 2013 at 1:33 PM

    how can we often forget that the most simple ideas can be generated from little things serrounding us, not only that but they can also turn into the most cteative ,unique & meaningful pice of art,& on top of that, it can drag along a nice story to inrich our memory trail. Thanx Debdoozle for the reminder & tips not forgetting how affordable those projects can be.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...