Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dream Office For the Hubster

Hello friends. Recently, I was messing around with Pixlr  and made this dream office for the hubster. He really needs a proper and nice looking office; I figured the least I could do was give him an imaginary one. (o: You're welcome! Here is my inspiration board.


It all started off with these chairs I saw a while ago at Marina Exotic Home...


Pretty good shots for having to sneak a photo, actually 2 photos.


Random: A lot of stores out here are paranoid about the Chinese coming in "stealing" ideas and reproducing them at a fraction of the cost and a fraction of the quality :o) Seriously though, I've never met so many vendors specifically say "we don't want the Chinese steeling our ideas" like I've seen in Dubai. They (Dubai merchants) are obviously not aware of Pinterest

Any way, I can't find the source for the blue bookcase but you could paint your own china cabinet or bookcase. The art consisted of personal photos from a trip we took the Air Museum in Palm Springs (amazing place btw you should check it out) and a screen capture of "traffic" on carmageddon.

I would totally frame this in his office.

 When will you ever see LA from the SFV to Long Beach this empty? NEVER!!!! Muhahahaha (o: Other pieces from the room came from an old OKL sale.





Screen shots off my phone...THE BEST!

Aviation desk and chair from Restoration Hardware

Stack of suitcases as an end table. Can't remember source. 


But I really wanted this Madeline Weinrib rug. 

And there you have it. My husbands "office" and it all cost me NOTHING lol, since it's just imaginary (o: Doesn't cost a dime to imagine and it's totally fun and stress free! If you want to mess around with Pixlr too and create your own mood/inspiration board check out this tutorial

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!!

-Debora





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...